Thursday 16 January 2014

Chair Sculptures - Artist's Statement

Let's start with myself. As you know my name is Tristan Trieu. The concept behind my chair was based upon the hobby I find myself doing the most. Playing video games has been my go-to thing to do out of boredom or as a small distraction since I was a little kid, although I've never had a chair awesome enough to sit in for a gaming marathon, or simply just a comfy one. This made me develop and sculpt a chair made for long gaming marathons or just a casual gamer who wants the comfort of a chair made specifically for playing video games.

Comfort is a big thing for me, as I have back problems, it's irritating playing video games and having an aching back distracting you from what's really happening. Therefore I put in top notch leather stuffed with the comfiest possible cotton fillings to cushion your back no matter the shape or size. The chair comes with a built-in back heater or chiller in which any case is fixable. Sore? Heat it. Sweaty? Chill it. Not only that, the chair comes with two cup holder, only incase you run out of the liquid you prefer to drink that may be filled twice over from two large canisters held on the back of the chair. With attached straws that come out of the arm rests, ease of access to your favourite drink is not far away.

I hope you enjoy the sculptures of my chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment